Search through all the contests
UPDATE: deadline extended to November 18, 2014.
Graphis New Talent Annual 2015 is the only forum to feature the best internationally produced student work of the past year. An annually anticipated collection, this competition provides young professionals a rare opportunity for exposure and recognition. It also serves as an unmatched resource for Design and Advertising firms seeking new talent.
There are three main categories:
• Advertising - The Advertising categories focus on the best advertising campaign projects of the year, from Automotive and Beauty to Transportation and Travel.
• Design - The Design categories focus on the most visually compelling design projects of the year, from Logos and Packaging to Branding and Illustration.
• Photography - The Photography categories highlight the most incredible examples of Beauty, Fashion, Food, Beverage, Architecture and Portraiture, among others.
Image requirements: JPEG (suggested compression: 10), resolution: 72 pixels/inch. If landscape make the width: 960px, if portrait make the height: 680px. File size maximum limit: 5Mb. Mode/Depth: RGB, 24-bits (8 bits per channel), Color Space: sRGB.
• Single image entries: $30
• Series image entries (up to 7 images): $60
• Video/film entries: $60
Schools have a discount when submitting large quantities of entries.
Open to all students and schools from all over the world.
Platinum, Gold and Silver winners will be presented full page in the published annual. All entries will be presented on the Graphis website, under New Talent Annual 2015, organized by judge’s votes and their geographic origins (country, state and/or province).
Platinum and Gold winners will also receive a complementary Graphis Award Certificate.