Search through Graphic Competitions
Adobe & Dance (RED) Save Lives Competition
Students with Digital Art, Graphic Design and Illustration experience can submit past work for a chance to design the digital DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES 2013 album cover with legendary artist, Futura.
Futura is a New York based, abstract art pioneer, equally acclaimed for this vibrant painting and iconic hand styles, as he is for his commercial work with the likes of The Clash, Nike, Agnes B, A Bathing Ape, Supreme, Henessey, Burton, Uniqlo, The North Face and Levis. Adobe Creative Cloud invites you to collaborate with him to design the next digital album cover for DANCE RED, SAVE LIVES global initiative that engaged dance music fans in the fight against AIDS.
This year, Adobe is supporting (RED) and the fight against AIDS to make DANCE (RED), SAVE LIVES even bigger and better. Submit any past project for a chance to collaborate with Futura to create the final design for the DANCE (RED), SAVE LIVES digital album cover. Only one entry per user is permitted.
There is no entry fee.
This Competition is open to enrolled undergraduate or graduate students at a college, university, or equivalent higher education or art school institution at the time of entry.
You must be 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is older) and a legal resident of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia, Australia, Belgium, Canada (excluding Quebec), Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or the United Kingdom.
One winner will be selected to collaborate with Futura for the DANCE (RED), SAVE LIVES album creation.
The complete first place prize pack includes:
• A paid contract resulting in the cover design & visual identity for the worldwide DANCE (RED), SAVE LIVES digital album
• Ample exposure via Adobe and (RED)’s marketing engines
• Paid travel and accommodations to collaborate with the artist mentor and participate in a video documenting the creation process (this video will be promoted throughout Adobe and (RED)’s online properties)
• An intimate portfolio review with creative panel of judges
• An Apple (PRODUCT)RED iPod nano
• A pair of Beats by Dre (PRODUCT)RED Solo HD Heaphones
• A year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud
• And more