Search through all the contests
LELO UnDesign Award 2014
LELO, the world's leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products, has lunched the LELO UnDesign Award 2014 to challenge designers all over the world to go back to design’s roots, to undesign something and conceptualize something original.
It can be anything at all: an app, an artefact, an image, an item, an accessory, whatever you want – with a single goal in mind: to encourage togetherness and to inspire a real human interaction, for anyone, anywhere at any time.
There are three categories:
• Fashion & Accessories: How could what we wear be a tool to bring us closer to those around us? How can fashion help us stay better connected with loved ones?
• Technology, Products & Spaces: From augmented reality to smart materials, how might high technology aid intimacy? How can spaces encourage togetherness?
• Graphic Illustration & Painting: How might something visual strengthen existing connections and encourage new ones? How does imagery evoke feelings of closeness?
Projects may be submitted by individuals as well as teams. So step up, brave designers! UnDesign something amazing. Start from scratch and show how we can deconstruct design to reconstruct connections.
There is no entry fee.
Professionals and students from around the world can each enter into all award categories.
Three winners will be chosen in each category:
• $1,000 USD
• $300 USD worth of LELO products
• Feature design on Design Award website for a year long
• Feature design on all LELO blogs
• Opportunity for Feature & Interview on Major Design Publications
Shortlisted entries will be announced on August 15th. Winning Entries will be announced on September 15th.