Search through all the contests
Introduce your work to the world. Enter the most prestigious competition for creativity in illustration, the Communication Arts Illustration Competition.
These categories are judged by the Illustration jury and will appear in the Illustration Annual:
• Advertising: (ads, posters, CDs, packaging, etc.)
• Books: (cover/jacket and/or interior, must be published)
• Editorial: (consumer or trade magazine, newspaper)
• For Sale: (poster, print, note paper, greeting card, licensing/stock, gallery sale, etc.)
• Institutional: (company/association publication, brochures, collateral, etc.)
• Motion/Animation: (animation for film, television, video or Web)
• Self-Promotion: (promotion for illustrators, creative firms and vendors)
• Unpublished: (commissioned but not published, personal or student work, etc.)
The deadline will be extended two weeks after the January 4, 2013 deadline date, but a late entry fee of $10 per submission is required. No entries will be accepted after January 18, 2013.
Any illustration first printed or produced from January 2012 through January 2013 is eligible.
Entries may originate from any country.
The winning entries will be distributed worldwide in the Communication Arts Illustration Annual and on commarts.com, assuring important exposure to the creators of this outstanding work.